Best place in the UK or EU to get a neck built

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389
    Think you meant heel, but I understand the sentiment ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3495
    Jalapeno said:
    Think you meant heel, but I understand the sentiment ;)

Ha ha, Yeah quite a typo to make! I'll edit it. Cheers!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
    tFB Trader
    GSPBASSES said:
    soma1975 said:
    I totally understand and have been flagged as being high risk too, although i think that's is them being over-cautious on my behalf. 

The body I have ordered will be a while yet so probably no rush. Is my wishlist above something you are happy to undertake?

If so drop me a DM and let's talk! 

Sorry can't help you with this, I don't spray Nitro, close my spray shop down years ago, also I don't do compound radius fingerboards anymore. If you can live without those two things then I most likely could make you a neck when all this madness around us has gone.

I will be posting a kind of build diary from my workshop while I'm in lockdown you might see something there that takes your fancy.

These are just some of the necks I'll be working on this week.

Lovely stuff. Looking forward to seeing a build diary. 

Do the rosewood necks on the right have EVO Gold frets? I've never seen any of your necks with truss rod adjust at the headstock, do you make those kind of necks or is there a reason for why all the necks are heel adjust truss rod?
    No gold frets, all the neck in the photo have their adjusters at the heel but I do them at the headstock as well if ask for.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3495
    Cheers for the info @GSPBasses