Anyone here willing to pick up a guitar in Nottingham?

What's Hot
Hey!
I don't know if this is the right thread for my question, but I will give it a try.
Here's the thing. I spotted a black Telecaster Custom 72 roadworn on E**y that I was looking for for quite a while, but they hardly ever pop up in Germany. I asked the buyer if he was willing to ship, but it is for pick up only. So I was wondering if there might be some Nottingham based forum member that is willing to pick up that lovely guitar and ship it abroad. I hope it is not impolite to ask for this kind of help. Any other ideas welcome :)

Merry Christmas!

Phil
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8755
    What location in Germany?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Close to Frankfurt, but could drive a reasonable distance to pick it up :) 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8755
    Leider bleibt mein sohn in Berlin 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • What’s in it for me If I sort you out ?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    selexis said:
    Hey!
    I don't know if this is the right thread for my question, but I will give it a try.
    Here's the thing. I spotted a black Telecaster Custom 72 roadworn on E**y that I was looking for for quite a while, but they hardly ever pop up in Germany. I asked the buyer if he was willing to ship, but it is for pick up only. So I was wondering if there might be some Nottingham based forum member that is willing to pick up that lovely guitar and ship it abroad. I hope it is not impolite to ask for this kind of help. Any other ideas welcome :)

Merry Christmas!

Phil
    No it’s not impolite to ask for this kind of help, but it is impolite not to say please or thank you.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10276
    zepp76 said:
    selexis said:
    Hey!

Merry Christmas!

Phil
    No it’s not impolite to ask for this kind of help, but it is impolite not to say please or thank you.
    His post was very polite. Relax. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • zepp76 said:
    selexis said:
    Hey!

Merry Christmas!

Phil
    Well, I am not quite sure where I was supposed to places those polite phrases in my post, but don't worry, I sure will thank a potential helper a hundred times and keep him or her in my heart forever :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• zepp76 said:
    selexis said:
    Hey!

Merry Christmas!

Phil
    His post was very polite. Relax. 
    Thanks, TeleMaster!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• Daiganzen said:
    What’s in it for me If I sort you out ?
    Well, nothing comes for free, so of course I will throw in some extra money for the hassle. 
  • Thanks for all your help, unfortunately I was not able to buy the guitar.