SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 65 Amps Lil Elvis head - trade for Gibson Firebird

dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
edited December 2019 in Amps £
I received this awesome amp in a trade recently but I’m really happy with my amp setup so it’s surplus to requirements really. Single channel, EL84 goodness with tube driven tremolo built in. Volume and single tone knob and a master voltage control - this effectively acts as power scaling rather than a standard master volume so you can crank the amp without the ear splitting volume but still retaining all the character and articulation. The Bump switch adds gain and mids. Does the AC30 chime with a tele and the tone cranked up, awesome rock tones with humbucker guitars and the bump switch added in.
Pretty much mint, only one tiny nick in the tolex that I can spot. Comes with the footswitch and a roqsolid cover too.
I’d trade it for a Gibson Firebird V in white (can add cash if needed). Otherwise, I’m looking for £900 O.N.O as a cash sale.

Based near Castleford/Leeds - Collection only

https://imgur.com/a/hivFxzZ
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom