Ike Isaacs - Guitar Moods - Reflections at Dusk

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14244
in Theory tFB Trader
Help - Maybe somewhat of a long shot

Years ago I had a copy of a book by Ike Isaccs - 12 solo pieces - I spent a while learning Reflections of Dusk - I can still play most of it, but for some reason I can't recall part of a section - Lost my book - So does anyone have a copy of this book as I would like to get a copy of this piece again - Thanks Mark
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    Can't help with the book but there is a copy of the vinyl album I Like Ike available here if you just want to be reminded how the melody of Reflections at Dusk goes?

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/708008168
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1369
    edited January 2020
    @guitars4you   I came across Ike Isaacs years ago via his association with Martin Taylor. I have not only his "Intimate Interpretations" CD, which I listen to regularly, but also two of his books  - "Guitar Explorations", and "Guitar Moods" which is the one with "Reflections of Dusk" in it. Happy to supply you with a copy of this tune, and, indeed, of any of the other pieces of music in the book if you want.

PM sent.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14244
    tFB Trader
    Jimbro66 said:
    Can't help with the book but there is a copy of the vinyl album I Like Ike available here if you just want to be reminded how the melody of Reflections at Dusk goes?

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/708008168
    Thanks - I found a youtube of Ike playing this later today, so thanks
    tFB Trader
    This is the great bit I like about FB - The family side of it - I wasn't sure if anyone would know about it, or have a copy - So thanks for the copy/response etc - Mark
    tFB Trader
    @guitars4you   I came across Ike Isaacs years ago via his association with Martin Taylor. I have not only his "Intimate Interpretations" CD, which I listen to regularly, but also two of his books  - "Guitar Explorations", and "Guitar Moods" which is the one with "Reflections of Dusk" in it. Happy to supply you with a copy of this tune, and, indeed, of any of the other pieces of music in the book if you want.

PM sent.
    That was helpful so thanks - Back on track now as I lost part of the middle section and could not recall it - Yet it shows how bad my reading is now - I had to work it out from E upwards on the notes above the clef on each note/chord