NGD: Acoustasonic Tele

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1369
    edited September 2020
    There was another Thread not long ago in which @Lewy said he'd had to sell his as he needed to raise some money. I seem to remember he also said he'd buy another one in the future if he had money to spare.

I bought myself one (Tele version) back in March, and have found it a very interesting guitar. As per comments above, some EQ'ing can be beneficial. I've recently bought a Source Audio EQ2, and am currently experimenting with it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • There was another Thread not long ago in which @Lewy said he'd had to sell his as he needed to raise some money. I seem to remember he also said he'd buy another one in the future if he had money to spare.

I bought myself one (Tele version) back in March, and have found it a very interesting guitar. As per comments above, some EQ'ing can be beneficial. I've recently bought a Source Audio EQ2, and am currently experimenting with it.

Thanks for the info @ArchtopDave.
    Can I ask why you chose the Tele version as opposed to the Strat version?
    Thanks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1369
    edited September 2020
    I bought the Tele version in part because I preferred the look of it over the Strat style one, but to be honest I prefer gloss finishes, and I able to buy a rather good looking limited edition one with a Koa Top (the only gloss finished Acoustasonic) from Andertons.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @ArchtopDave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom