SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Arion Metal Master

What's Hot
dollbridemaskdollbridemask Frets: 4
edited January 2020 in FX £

Arion Metal Master - 80's clone of Boss HM-2. Mint condition, boxed with paperwork. £45 delivered

SOLD Death By Audio Fuzz War - Nice beefy muff-type fuzz/distortion. This is the older version with an internal trim pot for the fuzz level. Has a couple of scratches to the hand-stencilled paintwork and dings on the knobs. £80 delivered.

SOLD ProCo You Dirty Rat - Fuzzier rat (purchased from board member Jeebas not too long ago). I reeeeally like this one but it's just not getting used, sadly. In perfect condition bar one minor ding. £55 delivered

SOLD Digitech Bad Monkey - The classic budget TS type. I've had this for a billion years and haven't been able to bring myself to part with it before, but needs must! A few tiny paint dings and scratches, £25 delivered

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments