SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Faber Tailpiece & Bridge

Looking for a Faber Tailpiece & Bridge for my Les Paul 2010 Traditional! :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    Sorry to derail your wtb thread but I'm also going the same route with my 2016 LP Traditional. I think I will be buying new from Faber Germany as I don't find it 2nd hand anywhere. Will you be replacing just the bridge and tailpiece or are you going all the way and replace posts and threads as well?
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
  • JGCJGC Frets: 158
    I've replaced the posts and tailpiece on a 2016 SG with Faber Locking posts and tailpiece and it's way better - more sustain and improved tonal response, not as brash. Also done the same on a 345 as well as a Faber locking bridge ( on existing posts and thumbwheels ) - works very well. Will be changing the bridge and posts on the SG at some point. Check out GluedtoMusic website - they stock the Faber stuff.
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    @JGC cheers
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    fnpt said:
    @JGC cheers

no probs......it's easy to wonder whether these things are just smoke and mirrors, it may depend on the guitar and it's original fittings but on my 2016 SG it made a marked improvement over the stock tailpiece and posts,,,but get the Tone Lock posts so that everytrhing clamps together for maximum transfer of energy
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11619
    tFB Trader
    We are stocking some Faber now,  although not on website yet and need to plug a few gaps in the range.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

We are stocking some Faber now,  although not on website yet and need to plug a few gaps in the range.

that's good news :-)