Jazz Edinburgh (17th) and Glasgow (18th)

What's Hot
AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 923
For anyone in these bits of Scotland, I'm at the Jazz Bar in Edinburgh tonight, and the Blue Arrow in Glasgow tomorrow with a 14-piece big band playing original music.

https://beatsnpieces.net/gigs/

Anyone familiar with either venue will know it'll be entertaining enough just watching us try to squeeze onto the stages, but if you're interested, some of the music sounds like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3iR616fUeE
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
    Sorry to miss this, but, I'm having a rare night in with the Mrs
  • BebopperBebopper Frets: 129
    Have a good couple of gigs! I've met Emily in your band through bringing a couple of bands to NQ Jazz. 
  • Bebopper said:
    Have a good couple of gigs! I've met Emily in your band through bringing a couple of bands to NQ Jazz. 
    Was it you who brought Nelson Versa over? He's an absolute hero of mine, one of the first jazz guitarists I ever saw live.
  • Chris_J said:
    Sorry to miss this, but, I'm having a rare night in with the Mrs
    Always worth having one of those when you can!
  • BebopperBebopper Frets: 129
    Bebopper said:
    Was it you who brought Nelson Versa over? He's an absolute hero of mine, one of the first jazz guitarists I ever saw live.
    Yes, I brought the Kreisberg/Veras duo in March and Brad Shepik in August. Hope to bring another very special player there in October...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bebopper said:
    Bebopper said:
    Yes, I brought the Kreisberg/Veras duo in March and Brad Shepik in August. Hope to bring another very special player there in October...
    Exciting! I had a lesson from Brad Shepik once and was gutted to miss his gig, but it clashed with the arrival of my son, so couldn't be helped alas. I'll make sure I don't have another around October then...