SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Unknown brand strat body.

MilkMilk Frets: 84
For sale is a strat body finished in olympic white poly.

Il take some photos in the daylight but i dont think it will draw in the many hundred of pounds some body get.

Its a little but tatty with the scuffs as it was used when i was about 10 years old until i was about 16. then left about for about as a whole guitar for about 6 years after that. then i decided to get it playing nice and bought a new bone nut and thats as far as i got in the refurb. the neck is now long gone.

Comes with no pick guard just the body. small hairline crack in the normal place on strat necks but i found it doesnt affect tuning.

Routed HSS. and is a heavy thing. I recall a few years ago researching it and how old the guitar was and the weight it was solid mahogany. no idea on the truth. but it weighs like it could,

No idea how to price this to £60ono collection only as things get lost when delivered and i dont think i have a box any where,

No idea what to ask for this
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom