Castledine Supra-Vibe - Now the Supra-Vibe appreciation thread

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6724
    Is that true bypass? Keep thinking it's the TS buffer. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1059
    It goes vibe >bc109>Klone then into the quartermaster. The skreddy is true bypass. Could be the TS buffer causing you grief
    ah cool. It's not grief per se, just a bit of a balancing act. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    edited March 2020
    EDIT: All sorted thanks Stu!

• OakieOakie Frets: 4
    Just bumping an old thread. I'm thinking of ordering a violet vibe but something about the Castledine has caught my ear. How are you both getting on with the supra vibe. As good as the violet is something tells me the supra will do subtle vibe sound better?  
    Sadly sold during lockdown to raise some funds will definitely buy another. 

The Supra-Vibe is beautifully subtle but can get nicely intense. The switchable preamp is beautiful as an always on sweetener.

The Violet Vibe sounds like a sledgehammer to the face approach.  Lovely in isolation and demos but I think it would be a bit too much for me after a while. 

• OakieOakie Frets: 4
    Sorry to hear that. But yeah that's my thinking, I'm not so much into heavy throb more like Floyd style Breathe swirl.