SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boss RRV-10 Micro Rack Digital Reverb - sold

What's Hot
ICBMICBM Frets: 72602
edited May 2020 in FX £
Boss RRV-10 Digital Reverb from the Micro Rack series, late 80s

Great little standalone unit, ideal for adding reverb to your amp if it doesn't have. -20dB or -10dB levels so should work with most FX loops other than Soldano, Matchless/Bad Cat or others with very high-level loops. Takes a standard Boss or other 9V power supply, 140mA draw. There's a jack for a bypass footswitch if you need that.

There's no actual spring reverb setting but it does in fact do a very good spring emulation if you set it to the Room 1 mode and turn the decay time and tone a fair way up - as seen in pic!

A few light scratches and the knobs have been changed - the originals are multi-coloured, but one was missing when I got it and I didn't have the right one, so I fitted a set of blue ones.

Recently acquired amp with fantastic spring reverb makes it surplus to requirements...

£55 posted.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72602
    Came back into the classifieds to see if there had been any interest in this and instead saw another thing I've been looking for for a while, so bought that. Now I have even less money. Grrrr :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72602
    edited May 2020
    Sold

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom