SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

B&G little sister crossroads big price Drop! SOLD

What's Hot
justtt007justtt007 Frets: 205
edited January 2020 in Guitars £
£750 cash on collection until tomorrow only will meet within 100 miles of cardiff

Sold! Thanks @DrCornelius
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• justtt007justtt007 Frets: 205
    B&G little sister crossroads & PRS https://imgur.com/gallery/CIXb1WW
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PMd .

For those who may have missed out (assuming I am lucky enough to get it) set your watches for around 6 weeks when it’ll be back on here at the same low price.

My life coach Jerk Moans raves about these so I’ll give it a spin, immediately fall in love and by mid March hate the sight of the thing.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    PMd .

For those who may have missed out (assuming I am lucky enough to get it) set your watches for around 6 weeks when it’ll be back on here at the same low price.

My life coach Jerk Moans raves about these so I’ll give it a spin, immediately fall in love and by mid March hate the sight of the thing.
    I’ll start saving :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5279
    @JerkMoans mine should be sold well in time for you to move it on again...to moi :)
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    mgaw said:
    @JerkMoans mine should be sold well in time for you to move it on again...to moi :)
    IF I wasnt taking it up the wrong ‘Un from HMRC in an extremely discomfiting fashion right now, and if you were into crazy bargains price matching I’d be sorely tempted to take you up on that. But, life :D  
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    edited January 2020
    Similar to above, I’d be interested to try one of these once I’ve paid HMRC not to send me to prison. If it should emerge again that is.