SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S Eastman E1SS Ltd editon. Pictures now up ! SOLD.

What's Hot
markjmarkj Frets: 914
edited January 2020 in Acoustics £
Selling to fund a high end Martin £600. Like new  No trades. Pics up tomorrow. https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/164860/new-eastman-acoustic-guitar-coming-my-way-early-next-week#latest
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3223
    Don’t do it, you’ll regret it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    £600. That won’t hang around. I agree you will miss it but when you have the Martin calling then needs must. 
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    edited January 2020
    Pictures as promised. Here is the specs for the guitar. All solid wood. Adirondack spruce top. Sapele sides and back. Mahogany neck. Ebony fretboard. Fitted with Fishman Sonic pickup etc. Ltd edition 263 of 450 worldwide. Eastman quality padded gigbag. Finished with a thin open pore nitro finish that makes the guitar super resonant the sustain is superb.  Bought from Peach guitars in September 2019. Fine condition, very light marks on  the pickguard are the only visible signs of wear.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Beautiful.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    edited January 2020
    I’ve had a few interested forum members asking about posting the guitar.Would prefer collection but would be willing to post at cost.
    On hold.
    Now Sold.