NVSD: New (Vegan) Strap Day!

What's Hot
OK I've actually had this a couple of weeks, but waited til I'd actually had a chance to try it out a few times at practices/gigs first.

I've only ever had cheap as chips straps in the past as I've never been able to justify spending more than a tenner or so of my hard earned on a strap. In fact, the one I'd been gigging with most recently was a freebie that came with a 3-pack rotosounds - pure bargain basement!

To save me spending my own cash on a fancy strap I put a request on my letter to Santa. My mother didn't trust herself to pick one for me so kindly gave me £40 cash to buy my own. BUT....with one proviso - zero leather! She abhors the leather trade, won't buy or wear anything that uses animal hides or furs.

So after much research and umming and aaaing I finally picked something from Spanish-based RightOn! Straps' extensive catalogue...

Gotta say, it's bloody brilliant! If I didn't know otherwise I would have guessed it was genuine leather. Padding is excellent, I've used it for 3 hr rehearsals on 5-string bass and have zero shoulder ache or chafing. The patented adjustment system is very clever and feels watertight, and the little pick-holder slots are pretty useful too!

Would heartily recommend to anyone looking for a new strap, whether you're a vegan or not!

https://www.rightonstraps.com/
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments