SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Mojo Pickups Humbucker and P90 set Eggle

What's Hot
Stu__RRStu__RR Frets: 6
edited January 2020 in Parts £
SOLD

Selling a set of Mojo pickups taken from my Eggle Macon Jr. 

Bridge is a covered HB at 13.5k but with a pretty classic tonality in-spite of its output. Has a brushed nickel cover with a few marks. Four conductor wiring and about 9” of hookup wire length.

Neck is a custom Soapbar Mojo do for Patrick Eggle. 6.5k output and balances really well with the bridge. Cream cover and around 12” hookup wire in vintage braid style. 

Looking for -sold-posted in the u.k

Thanks all.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I can’t help but think that it’s a shame to split these from the PE - particularly as Mark isn’t making (aftermarket) humbuckers anymore!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I can’t help but think that it’s a shame to split these from the PE - particularly as Mark isn’t making (aftermarket) humbuckers anymore!
    More than fair comment. I’m a pickup maker myself though and given that this guitar is a keeper, these will just end up in the case for years. I’m torn though, no doubt. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom