NGD - Tremonti!

What's Hot
https://imgur.com/gallery/ojASc4G

Funny how GAS works innit. There's me trying to sell a few guitars to free up some coin, then I end up spotting something nice and pull the trigger...

It's a 2011 model so more or less the original version, but with the bird inlays. I know these divide people but I reckon they look better than the dots on the first guitar.

Bought on eBay from a Cash Generator in Scotland - in fairness it's immaculate and plays beautifully. Came with the nice red original PRS gig bag too.

Very happy with it, though I had to fix the back strap button with the old matchstick and glue trick as the screw kept coming out. Also, the controls are arse backwards compared to a normal LP so that takes some getting used to. It sounds a little like a LP Custom, with the all mahogany body (albeit thinner).
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Nice! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6265
    Nice, that looks great, sounds as good as it looks??
  • @axisus @Snap cheers guys. Yes, sounds sweet - has the LP honk to it but more like a Custom than a standard. Middle position sounds nice too, cleans up well.

The pics are shite to be honest - they were taken in a poorly lit room in the dark, with the camera flash on. I'll have to get a couple in the daylight.
  • I had one it was excellent.  Had it for sale here for about 250 nobody interested. Went on ebay for 350.  Discerning buyers eh!!
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    edited February 2020
    I had one it was excellent.  Had it for sale here for about 250 nobody interested. Went on ebay for 350.  Discerning buyers eh!!
    Same man I had a mint one in vintage cherry red that was up here for a while. 

In the end Andertons got it for about £250 as well.. was up on their site about a day before it went haha. 

Great guitars, mine was very resonant and loud acoustically. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom