SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Shure sm58 microphone

billzabozobillzabozo Frets: 62
edited February 2020 in Studio & Rec £

Got an sm58 in excellent condition with soft case and clip. Sorry about the picture quality the light was terrible as is the camera but the mic is not:)

£45 delivered

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 889
    Rude question but can you say anything that would verify the authenticity of this mic?  There are so many copies out there.
  • Yeah thats fine I'm aware of the number of fakes out there. This is a legitimate 58, bought with a batch of other mics from digital village.
    I'm not sure what giveaway sign there is to prove authenticity, I could unscrew the mic to show the internals if that would help or weight it if that is a good test. I'll do a search on web and see if there is a standard form of authentication.  

It is a genuine 58, if that counts for anything:)
  • Yeah thats fine I'm aware of the number of fakes out there. This is a legitimate 58, bought with a batch of other mics from digital village.
    I'm not sure what giveaway sign there is to prove authenticity, I could unscrew the mic to show the internals if that would help or weight it if that is a good test. I'll do a search on web and see if there is a standard form of authentication.  

It is a genuine 58, if that counts for anything:)
    There are a number of checks, including looking at the capsule and wiring. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 889
    Okay, I'll take it please.
  • Thank you, pm coming.