What year squier affinity strats are full body thickness ?

What's Hot
mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
As title
I know 90% of the affinitys are slimmer bodys to the standard thickness but i'm sure i read for a couple of years they made them with full body thickness , I think it might of been the 20th anniv ones ? or am i mistaken? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rocktronrocktron Frets: 806
    edited February 2020
    My Squier Affinity Strat has Crafted in China S/N CY9807 8024 stamped (printed) on the back of the headstock.

The body thickness is approximately 4.75cm. I didn't get a precise figure due to the rounded edges of the body.

I have no idea how long it was in the store where I bought it in the early 2000s, but I think it is a Year 2002 model. 

I too would be interested to know if it has a standard Fender Strat thickness.

PS: I didn't mean to highjack your thread. Sorry.     

EDIT: I just did a Google Search. My guitar was made in July 1998.                                                                            
  • rossirossi Frets: 1705
    edited February 2020
    Just look for a Squier  SE .full size and even 22 fret neck on some .i have bought them for as little as 20 UKP.A fine guitar and perfect for modding .They have the Fender  STRAT  wording and often stick on serial  label so may well be missing .All the ones I have bought had a string missing and often an amp ,usually a Frontman with them ..The last one I got had a little Marshall MG10 but the overdrive control doesnt cut in .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • steersteer Frets: 1196
    Think they changed to a thinner body type sometime around 2000.