North East Guitar Show - Sunday 15th March - CANCELLED

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14452
edited March 2020 in Guitar tFB Trader

North East Guitar Show – Sunday 15th March – Easy access + 5 mins from the A1 at J62 – Free on site parking – Refreshments – Demos, clinics + live music – Additional details then click on the show organisers site - http://www.guitarshows.co.uk/ARPages/NorthEast.html

Large selection of exhibitors – New, used, vintage – Guitars, amps, pedals, spares + accessories – Probably around 1000 + guitars on display and offered for sale

Guitars4You will be exhibiting so nip along and say hi – I’ll take with me a nice display of guitars that you’ll find listed on the web site + a few recent arrivals – Along with a few strings, spares and accessories – If you wish to view any guitar that is currently listed on my web site, with a view to a purchase, then contact me a few days before the show and I can bring it along with me

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14452
    tFB Trader
    tFB Trader
    Normally 1 or 2 other FB members exhibit at this show so tag info etc as required
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19050
    Aaargh!! This is just minutes away from me... but I'm in Scotland, dog/house sitting on that date  :'( :'( :'(
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    Bloody awkward place to get to without a car, I do hope to talk someone into driving there though
    What's the score with regards to selling? Can I just take a guitar down and offer it around or is there a protocol I must adhere to? 
    tFB Trader
    Sarge said:
    Bloody awkward place to get to without a car, I do hope to talk someone into driving there though
    What's the score with regards to selling? Can I just take a guitar down and offer it around or is there a protocol I must adhere to? 
    Many walk around with the guitar and a for sale sign attached - I've seen some walk around with the guitar on a strap, across your shoulder and a for sale sign - Others just write a note on say A4 paper and attach it to the case, walk around and hope to find a buyer

I can't remember his name, but he is an FB reader - He has a stand, almost opposite me - Take him the guitar and he will display it for you, again with a hope to find a buyer

But yes you can try and sell
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1327
    Sarge said:

There is a seller ( i think he posts on here)with a massive stall who you pay £10 ,then leave a card with details/ price and phone number then you just wander around the show  and if anyone rings just pop back over and see if you can do a deal , i'm going over and can give you a lift if you are in the Sunderland area ? 
    Sarge said:
    It's not ideal, but do you remember the old Fed Brewery site location, or have you seen the Birmingham venue?
    I guess the car is king these days, besides you'll need transport to take away all your impulse purchases  ;)
    I can't make it due to family commitments, otherwise I'd have helped out.
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Sarge said:
    My mate Darren Bond has a stand there, he will display your guitar for a fiver. You leave him your number, give him your price etc he,ll put it on his stand for the day. If it doesn’t sell you,ve only lost a fiver, well worth it I think. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    thats him ^^^Darren Bond^^^
  • BGG said:
    Sarge said:
    My mate Darren Bond has a stand there, he will display your guitar for a fiver. You leave him your number, give him your price etc he,ll put it on his stand for the day. If it doesn’t sell you,ve only lost a fiver, well worth it I think. 
    That’s awesome, I’ve got some stuff I could do with selling. Any chance of contacting him beforehand?
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    Thanks for the replies!
    If I can get there, work permitting, I'll certainly be giving Mr Bond a visit. 

Unless anyone wants to buy my stripped/oiled Westbury Standard beforehand ;) 
    You had me at stripped...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Any FB members exhibiting, then please update and post accordingly
    Bump to remind everyone this sunday ....
    tFB Trader
    I'll be there - Hope we still have a decent turn out of visitors - Looking forward to seeing a few FB guys
    tFB Trader
    Show still going on - just had e-mail confirmation etc from the organisers - Hope to see you there
    its a yes from me ...
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    Just got confirmation this is cancelled:

"THE NORTH EAST GUITAR SHOW 
    Sunday 15th March 2020
    CANCELLED UNTIL JUNE

Further to our announcement first thing this morning, there have been several developments since which have caused us to reconsider the North East Guitar Show this Sunday.  In the light of these developments, the event on Sunday is cancelled and will be re-scheduled to Sunday 14th June.
    "
    tFB Trader
    CANCELLED - To be now run on 14th June