SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 2015 13” Retina MacBook Pro - 2.7Ghz / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / £450

BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
edited March 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Only picked this up this week after going back from an iMac to a MacBook, but have had a change of heart and am on the lookout for a 2017 model instead. 

So just looking to pass it on for what I paid.

Spec:

2.7Ghz i5 Processor
8GB RAM
128GB SSD
Currently running OSX Catalina 

Cosmetically it’s an 8/10. One small dent and a few scratches to the casing on the base of the laptop, and a couple of paint chips on the ‘A’ and ‘N’ key. But for a 5 y/o device nothing out of
the ordinary. There are no dead pixels on the screen.

There is a very faint mark on the screen that can only be seen on a black background, ie the startup screen, which I will try to photograph when I can get it in the right light. 

The battery is in excellent health and still at 89% of its original maximum. The charge cycles are at 376 which is very low for the age of the laptop. 

Apple Diagnostic tool has been run and shows a clean bill of health. Serial number has been verified to the original packaging and checked against the spec recorded with Apple.

Apologies for the low res photos, they are from the original advert and I’ll be taking better ones this evening when I’m home. 

£450 collected from Bristol or postage at cost. 

I can’t find the same spec anywhere cheaper than this that isn’t from some dodgy gadget trader (so likely had unofficial screen repairs or possible hidden damage). 

The original box is included. Please note it has a replacement third party charger and not the original Apple charger. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments