SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Collings 000-2H 1998

JuliusPuechJuliusPuech Frets: 17
edited March 2020 in Acoustics £
Hi,

I need cash for some family project so I've decided to sell my babies... Some of you have seen my Gibson LP on the electric classified section, it is time for my Collings 000-2H from 1998.

This has been my main guitar for the past ten years.... It is just the nicest acoustic I've had the chance to play.

It comes from Collings early days and the sticker inside is even signed by Bill Collings himself.

If you are into "vintage" small bodies with lots of bass and amazing projection : this is it. It is loud, clear, articulate... A dream to play !

It is been used (but not abused) for 22 years now. There are some little scratches and dings, the worst being the very small one on the top you can see on the first pics from the link below. Apart from that and that very nice natural finish patina, it is in perfect condition. The frets are good (I'd say 8/10) and it is been set low with 12-53 guauge strings.

It is equiped with K&K trinity pickup and it comes with the K&K pre-amp : I believe this is still the very best amplification system for acoustic guitar.

the original case has been swaped for a better and unbreakable Hiscox Pro Case.

I am asking 3.000 £+ shipping costs (I live in Paris / France). I'm happy to pack it up securely if a buyer wanted to send a courier to collect from me and subscribe to any shipping insurance of his choice.

https://i.imgur.com/l6B7W5d.jpg
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1191
    Pretty much perfect! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    Wow, there is a growing Paris-based contingent on here! :)

The Collings looks awesome. Very tempting.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom