SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

90's Kramer neck, 25.5'' scale (strat / tele etc compatible) with tuners

MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
A really nice comfy neck, which has been on a few guitars. Originally built to accommodate a locking nut, this has been removed and replaced with a standard brass item and the locking nut anchor holes filled. This can be reversed if required.

The neck and fingerboard profile is, as expected, on the flattish side with jumbo frets in good condition. At some stage one neck screw has slightly broken the surface of the fingerboard, this does not affect playability at all but I wanted to mention it ((and try and capture it in the pics). The headstock is bound and it sports non-original tuners which are sealed and of good quality. £35+ postage?

www.theflyingacesband.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 200
    God damn. You've given me an idea. Was going for reverse Strat headstock but now? I need to have a think...
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
    skinfreak said:
    God damn. You've given me an idea. Was going for reverse Strat headstock but now? I need to have a think...

Go for it! (he says in a totally unbiased way, as the seller). Not sure what you have in mind, but it looks sharp on a strat body; I think it'd look great on a single HB tele too.

Here's a pic to stoke your imagination (body also for sale, as mentioned the neck fits a standard 'F' pocket)

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031
    Neck still available?

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

Neck still available?

It is indeed sir.
    Someone please buy this before I start trawling eBay for a body....!
  • skinfreakskinfreak Frets: 200
    MattNovak said:
    Someone please buy this before I start trawling eBay for a body....!
    Dunno. Just bought a Showmaster neck.