Phil X and the Drills UK dates

What's Hot
firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 365
edited March 2020 in Live
Went to see The Drills at The Fleece in Bristol last night. If you love rock guitar go and see them, listen to “Kick your ass in 17 minutes” first. Bloody amazing, you won’t be disappointed...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    I just saw on Facebook that he is playing Camden tomorrow, that would be pretty easy for me to get to after work. Seriously tempted, just not quite sure of practicalities. Knowing me I will forget tomorrow!
  • I got offered a spare ticket for Nottingham the other night...really glad I went...he’s a proper larger-than-life rock star dude. I don’t know any Drills songs but that won’t stop you having a great night...the whole show was like ‘spot the riff’ tastic!

Sounded great and all three of them played out of their skins ;)
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
    I love Phil's style of guitar playing, he really 'owns' the guitar.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    axisus said:
    I love Phil's style of guitar playing, he really 'owns' the guitar.
    I know exactly what you mean :) 
  • Me and my son had VIP tickets so went to the sound check and met them. He was great, spent time chatting about all sorts. He even filmed an ad for my bands next gig
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice!

He was pondering his double-life on stage: the three of them are travelling in a Sprinter and bunked up at the Travelodge...then it’s back to private jets and the Hilton at the end of the month ;)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10443
    I saw his guitar masterclass last night in Guildford .... Just him on stage with a guitar, playing, joking, talking about his life etc. Was a good night 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Nice!

He was pondering his double-life on stage: the three of them are travelling in a Sprinter and bunked up at the Travelodge...then it’s back to private jets and the Hilton at the end of the month ;)
    The chap driving the Sprinter is a friend of mine. He's had nothing but nice things to say about them. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom