Duesenberg Mike Campbell

What's Hot
newi123newi123 Frets: 860
Any owners here, or anyone tried one? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1648
    Haven’t tried that model but tried a starplayer with a trem which is probably vaguely close. 

Felt great - like super well built, light and resonant. The trem was stunning as well. So smooth and seemed to do exactly what you expected for the amount of pressure.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5423
    Duesenberg trems are super underrated. Whatever else you might think of their guitars, you cannot deny their usefulness. The fact that they fully retrofit to almost any Tune-o-matic style bridge/tailpiece is amazing too. 
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 860
    edited March 2020
    Cheers - from what I can see the standard star player is virtually identical. Just different finish I think. 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14264
    tFB Trader
    newi123 said:
    Cheers -  the standard star player is  identical. Just different finish 
    exactly
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    I grabbed a brand new Gold Top Star Player TV in December and I love it. It works just how it should and sounds fantastic. The trem is leaps and bounds in front of a bigsby. The guitar has its own sound totally too. A little like a hot rod tele but with a lot snarl at the bridge. 
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 777
    I had a star player tv a few years back. Best trem I've ever had on any guitar, the whole guitar was flawless really.  Part of the very long "why did I get rid of that?" list