Where to buy pickup tape in the UK

Anyone know where to buy pickup tape in the UK ?
I put peoples heads in horse's beds

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8760
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    Thanks for the mention, but I'm currently out of stock. Not expecting any additional stock for at least a week.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • @kipple, no idea in the UK. I usually buy from eBay which by default always seems to be suppliers in China/ Hong Kong. A search for 'black acetate cloth tape' usually brings up plenty of options, but not many today (CV19 shutdown?). At a pinch I've used TESA tape in the past, but it's really a bit too thick given that its designed for wiring looms in cars and the like. Rockinger in Germany have paper tape available in varying sizes for wraping coils. Anybody else have any ideas?
  • kipplekipple Frets: 354
    edited March 2020
    @kipple, no idea in the UK. I usually buy from eBay which by default always seems to be suppliers in China/ Hong Kong. A search for 'black acetate cloth tape' usually brings up plenty of options, but not many today (CV19 shutdown?). At a pinch I've used TESA tape in the past, but it's really a bit too thick given that its designed for wiring looms in cars and the like. Rockinger in Germany have paper tape available in varying sizes for wraping coils. Anybody else have any ideas?
    OK thanks 
    I never knew it was called 'black acetate cloth' I just looked on Ebay and bought a roll 11mm wide from a UK seller.
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds