SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WCR Fillmore set f/s SOLD

bandmaster188bandmaster188 Frets: 391
edited May 2020 in Parts £
Set of WCR filmores up for grabs.
had these in my les paul custom for nearly 10 years but put the original pups back in when I sold it.
the filmores are now waiting for a new home that I cannot provide.
the pickup covers were already removed when I bought these and do not come with the set.
screws and springs included and 2 conductor cable has been cut to suit les paul.
the labelling on the pickups was there when I bought them but on my multimeter I’m getting 13.1k on the bridge and 10.2k on the neck.
£135 posted

here’s the specs from the website 

At D.C. resistance readings of apprx. 10.5k, 13.5k, this is the set that will really fool you with the specs. You will hear this by listening to  soundclips [ here ] on the site.  

Wagner's innovative and radical winding, potting, and magnetic buffering make these the best and most versatile tones you will ever see, hear, use, or own.

The Fillmore Set not only does "Duane" perfectly, but are absolutely the very best for 70's style hard rock like Montrose, Schenker, ZZ, BadCo, etc.  They do not sound like a harsh super-distortion pickup set as the numbers would lead you to believe. Listen to the clips! MONSTER TONE for slide as well.

https://i.imgur.com/3i2x4Tn.jpg

The Swamp City Shakers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3092
    I love Jim's stuff. I still have a Darkburst set in my LP... 16-17 years on. If only I had something to put these in I'd have them. GLWTS :)
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• I love Jim's stuff. I still have a Darkburst set in my LP... 16-17 years on. If only I had something to put these in I'd have them. GLWTS :)
    Cheers fella!
    they’ve served me well and will be sorry to see them go.
    The Swamp City Shakers
  • Price drop
    The Swamp City Shakers
  • Ttt
    The Swamp City Shakers
  • Oop
    The Swamp City Shakers
  • bandmaster188bandmaster188 Frets: 391