Anyone stuck at home and wanting music to work on?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1036
    sev112 said:
    I have agreed / suggested that I will “teach” my 16 yr old daughter “electric” guitar in this lockdown and summer, she strums ukelele and sings to things such as Billy Eilish, and that ilk.  She has been strumming my acoustic 6 string as well and has done a little bit of finger picking.
    if you’ve got any ideas of some simple “lead” tab for pop type songs, that would great help.
    Many thanks for a kind offer
    No probs - I'll have to have a think about this one though  =) Will be in touch.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Do you have anything that might help me learn how to write something? Fingerstyle possibly, or chord sequences and how to compose a melody to go over it.

Email address pm'd.
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    Do you have anything that might help me learn how to write something? Fingerstyle possibly, or chord sequences and how to compose a melody to go over it.

Email address pm'd.
    no probs :)
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    Hi.  Great offer,  thank you.

Any 90s onwards alt rock - foo fighters, biffy clyro, wolfmother, pearl jam, qosta etc?
    NelsonP said:

Any 90s onwards alt rock - foo fighters, biffy clyro, wolfmother, pearl jam, qosta etc?
    I’m sure I have loads of that stuff  =) Will drop you a line in the morning.
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    NelsonP said:

I’m sure I have loads of that stuff  =) Will drop you a line in the morning.
    Thank you. Pm sent