Streaming/Video link without lag issues midi over IP

What's Hot
This may not be the right place for this so mods feel free to move. 

Does anyone know good software for doing live collaboration over the internet, if it could be posted to FB live that would be a benefit. 

Issue with skype is that anything played on the other end over the mic has a lag and lining up the two audios is not really possible. Is there a midi over IP that a midi keyboard could be used to trigger the soft-synth on the other computer? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6884
    Literally everything - including megabucks solutions - done online in real-time will have latency and won't sync. Only way to do it properly is to record separately and edit together in post and upload THAT.  
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975 said:
    Literally everything - including megabucks solutions - done online in real-time will have latency and won't sync. Only way to do it properly is to record separately and edit together in post and upload THAT.  
    Thanks that was what I thought. Shame but I guess you're never going to get lightspeed connections. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6884
    Good name for a band though. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom