Brian May self isolating and video teaching.....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• RomainRomain Frets: 15
    Funny enough Brian is great in Hot Space, so groovy and heavy. Definitely an under rated album!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4750
    My fav Queen album is Sheer Heart Attack with Now I'm here, Brighton Rock, & Killer Queen.  Loved that he's such an unassuming guy and was very happy with his copy (albeit his own brand) of the red special and a 'baby' practice amp, and that I could see what his fingers were doing.  I have the Vox Mini 3 which is very similar and great fun.  I also loved that he was using the California high gain...I wonder how many players have been focussed on using the Vox model and wondered why they couldn't get near the right tone! 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SyncSync Frets: 289
    edited March 2020
    2:52 "I'm not the worlds greatest expert technical guitar player, I just play how I feel, I just try to use the guitar as a voice"

In one sentence, Brian's sentiment solves the conundrum and ever reducing equation for bands and guitarists. 'Musicality', not just as many notes and beats of noise humanly possible. 

And that is why queen and Brian May found their place and legacy. Like the Thomas the Tank Engine theme tune which will now play in your heads for days; catchy, simple, musical. 

How has his channel only got 54k subs though. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom