Will high end boutique guitar shops go bust?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TwinfanTwinfan Frets: 1625
    Some businesses will be relatively or completely unaffected by this crisis, and with nothing else to spend their money on e.g eating out, holidays etc a high end guitar or two may get bought.  Demand will certainly be lower overall, but there will still be people with money knocking about.

Assuming that someone who runs a high end guitar shop is comfortably off isn't correct, surely.  It's the customers of said establishment that are comfortably off not the owners...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    I wonder if those with big waiting lists that are or can work solo will be able to put a dent in said back log.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2402
    Call me flippant, but I think if you run a shop selling high ticket goods like high end guitars, you're probably well off enough to get by...
    time for me to sell the DB11 and the country mansion that I acquired on the way to become a capitalist fat pig  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh.....I think those blokes from Doncaster have hi-jacked Marks account.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Call me flippant, but I think if you run a shop selling high ticket goods like high end guitars, you're probably well off enough to get by...
    time for me to sell the DB11 and the country mansion that I acquired on the way to become a capitalist fat pig  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eek! I panicked a bit at the thought of being sold, but fortunately went back to read it again.
    Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom