A shout out for PracticalPatch

What's Hot
hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
edited March 2020 in FX
Just want to give a massive shout out to @PracticalPatch. Chris has been amazing in this difficult time he still delivered a quality product and kept me in the loop of any queries he had and probably one of the most conscientious suppliers I've dealt with. Top guy and recommended

I'll certainly will be going back to chris for any other cables in the future I'll be needing  Chris is new here so I don't thin he's got a trading feedback page yet but he should have. Unfortunately Chris doesn't seem to be able to receive any alerts via email from here so not sure why that is. He's not ignoring you if you message him its just that he simply doesn't get the alert only when he logs in the thefretboard. Maybe the Modmins can help him out?
Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hey! Thanks for this! Pleasure dealing with you David. Any time :)

I managed to find this due to our messages and looking at your activity! Indeed if anyone can help me with notifications that would be ideal, I will struggle to get here without them as time is spent elsewhere as the nature of the beast, cables, kid, Instagram, facebook, admin, memes! 

Thank you to anyone who can help from the admin team, email is enquiries@practicalpatch.co.uk if that can get us in touch with each other sooner, not in junk mail, all boxes are ticked, tried switching to a gmail address and could not succeed! 

Cheers

Chris  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 669
    Hey Chris,

If you’re on the desktop/full site, go to edit profile,  then notification settings. In here you can choose how you are notified when someone messages you/comments on your discussions.

If you’re on your phone, scroll right down to the bottom of any page and you’ll see “full site”. Click on this, and it’ll load the full site on your phone instead of the mobile site.

Then, go and edit your profile as I’ve explained above :)
  • Hey Chris,

If you’re on the desktop/full site, go to edit profile.....
    hi! Thanks for the assistance but I had already tried this and have had all notifications on since day one of joining. ”all boxes are ticked” as previously mentioned. 

I've now turned on in addition - then” pop up” notifications however I doubt that will male a difference! 

If there's something I am missing then I hope its something extremely complex lol and not simple!!!