SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale Zoom CDR 70 and Helix HX FX

CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 884
edited April 2020 in FX £
Has some good to amazing sounds.

It's in good condition, I noticed I had to waggle the power lead at first when I powered it up for the first time in ages, but that is probably the lead into the power supply on my board. And it works perfectly and some of the settings are as good as if not slightly better than the Helix to my ears. 
I really like the eventide modeling, and the memory man

£65 posted or open to trades on it.

The Helix is in good condition, sounds great and I do have the box.

This one is open to trades, I am tempted with going back to stand alone pedals, so open to offers in this. It's either that or I try out the stomp, because I don't like the drive sounds in the HX but maybe I will love the amps on the stomp and it will be good for recording.

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Helix HX effects added. No price as seeing what trades are available 

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Zoom no longer available. Bump for the Helix