SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Schaller GTM piezo tune-o-matic bridge

ICBMICBM Frets: 72412
edited April 2020 in Parts £
Nickel plated, some tarnish and wear (AKA relic'ed ), but tested and fully working. 17cm of wire. You will need a stereo/TRS jack for the output, a 1M pot for volume, or an active preamp/mixer depending on how you want to fit and control it.

I do have the height wheels and posts which I can supply if wanted - I forgot to put them in the pic - but the posts have been cut down to only 19mm tall so they would only fit a guitar with a fairly shallow neck angle.

These are about £100 new - £50 including postage.

Sold.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14456
    Mr. Ambassador, you are spoiling us. 

Trust this to resurface after I had already bought some of your clearance items. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72412
    Ah, sorry... I could easily have put it in with the Duncan as well.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Yes please! Will PM you