New “Lite” series from Fidelity in Cambridge...

What's Hot
WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5445
Kudos to Fidelity for coming up with a cool “budget” model right now... looks like incredible spec for the money despite the limited options range. £899-£999 gets you a hell of a lot of guitar. 

If I could do one today I’d do a Double Standard Lite in Shell Pink with a roasted maple neck and a neck Mustang pickup... will have to wait a while for me unfortunately but I hope he sells a lot of these, he’s a really good builder, kind of the British version of Dennis Fano in many ways. 
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3498
    I really like the look of those.

Good to see a guitar maker offer a single pickup model with the pickup not just in the bridge.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow, I'd never even heard of this company! Loving the look of all their stuff to be honest, and sub £1k for a hand-built to order UK guitar looks good value.

I wish them all the best! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1262
    I played a couple of Matt’s guitars at the last Newmarket show and really, really, really liked them - colour me interested!
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7063
    tFB Trader
    Matt's guitars are superb. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The Stellarosa looks great. Compund radius, 25" scale, and one pickup. Check, check and check. 
    And Ely is only about 30 mins from me. Will be dropping and having a play once we're allowed to get out of the house. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 993
    I like the look of these, sometimes it’s nice not to have an infinite range of options.