SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Smitty 60’s Classic S in Fiesta Red with Mastergrade Roasted Flame Maple Neck

What's Hot
kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited April 2020 in Guitars £
Can’t believe I’m putting this up for sale, especially having just recently posted a glowing review in the guitar section of the forum.

The reason is simple. I simply can’t stop looking at the BFR Music Man Luke III in the classifieds. 

I have very little disposable income so I need to sacrifice the Smitty to attempt to purchase preferably the Luke in the classifieds or possibly another one elsewhere.

So anyway my Smitty was bought used from World Guitars literally 3 weeks ago and is an amazing guitar. It’s in excellent condition, I’ve had it out the case 3 times.

Full spec below:

Here is the full spec:

BODY
Colour: Fiesta Red
Body: Swamp Ash
NECK
Number Of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo 6150 Nickel Silver
Scale Length: 25.5
Fretboard Wood: Master Grade Roasted Flame Maple Neck 10" Radius
Fretboard Inlays: Clay Dots
Radius: 9.5"
Neck Wood: Master Grade Roasted Flame Maple Neck
Neck Shape: Vintage Medium C
HARDWARE
Bridge Hardware: Vintage Tremolo with Highwood Saddles
Pickguard: Mint Green
ELECTRONICS
Bass Pickup: Smitty 64' Blues
Middle Pickup: Smitty 64' Blues
Treble Pickup: Smitty Coolbucker
Pickup Switching: Emerson Pro CTS pots, CLR 5 way switch, Switchcraft jack, 0.047 Russian PIO cap
ADDITIONAL INFO
Weight: 7lb 10oz
With Hiscox Hard Case
Blues 64 Pickups
Perfect for thick, woody Strat tones without sacrificing the single coil character.

I’m looking for £1850 for it. Price includes 24hr courier.

Pics:

https://imgur.com/gallery/3sztwBX

2reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments