SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: dirt cheap humbuckers

What's Hot
jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
Hi all, I’m restoring my wife and I’s wedding guitar as a lockdown project (guests signed it instead of a guestbook and I clear coated the signatures) - it’s an Epi LP Special II, sold to me very cheap with few parts as the truss rod was apparently broken, so I never made it a functioning guitar. 

However, I’ve fixed that issue and now I’d like to use my spare parts drawer to make it a functioning instrument as well as a cool ornament/memory. 

I’ve got most stuff covered but I need some humbuckers - covered or open black ideally, dirt cheap as possible due to obvious current financial reasons.

Not overly bothered about sound and they don’t need to be good (won’t be gigged or anything), just unwanted stock pickups etc that someone wants a little bit for to clear out a drawer etc, so I can sneakily assemble the guitar and show my wife to cheer her up a bit. What’s out there?
Thanks in advance!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14455
    Got a drawer full of removed humbuckers in various output levels and colour schemes. Unless you have customised it to oblivion, the hardware on the Epiphone should be chrome.

What output cable run lengths do you require?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    I've got a pair of epi buckers, one covered, one not.

I can take off the cover and ckean up the wax. 
    £8 posted? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    Sarge said:
    I've got a pair of epi buckers, one covered, one not.

I can take off the cover and ckean up the wax. 
    £8 posted? 
    Ah that would be perfect - thanks mate! Will PM you now! @Funkfingers - thank you kindly for the offer too!