Cheap, simple audio interface for Jamkazam?

What's Hot
Hi all,

Trying to get the other two in the band up and running on jamkazam so we can practice, but they don't have audio interfaces. Can anyone suggest decent, cheap and simple to use interfaces that will work?

The bass player can connect his bass amp head's DI out, and he also has a mic for vocals, so it needs to be able to cope with both of those inputs. The drummer uses an electric kit for practice, plus a mic - so I'm assuming the same inputs as the bassist.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Audient id4 would be my suggestion for your bass player. Has an excellent DI on the front and Mic input on the rear with a really good preamp for not a lot of money. 
    That could work for the drummer, but i’d imagine you’d need extra ins. 

• GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3553
    Be interested to hear your tales of setting up Jamkazam. It seems frustratingly hit and miss for some.
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4170
    Behringer do one , called a um 2  I think. It’s a clone of a name brand one. Looks good value
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    Greatape said:
    Be interested to hear your tales of setting up Jamkazam. It seems frustratingly hit and miss for some.
    Yeah, that's my concern. The other two in the band are not technical at all, so I'm thinking it's going to be pointless even trying to talk them through setting it up - let alone asking them to buy an interface and having to try and explain how to set it all up....
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    FarleyUK said:
    Greatape said:
    Yeah, that's my concern. The other two in the band are not technical at all, so I'm thinking it's going to be pointless even trying to talk them through setting it up - let alone asking them to buy an interface and having to try and explain how to set it all up....
    Are we in the same band?!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom