Honey Bee pedals ... The Double Trouble

What's Hot
guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 387
Hey guys, like many of you, my GAS is out of control in this lockdown, has anyone had any experience with Honey Bee amps and pedals? 

http://www.honeybeeamps.com

They make what seem to be Dumble inspired amps and some pedals that are SRV and Hendrix inspired.

I really like the look of their Double Trouble overdrive, the few demos on youtube sound brilliant and the fee people that I've found of have ordered one from Googling seem to love them! 

I'm looking for a dual overdrive and this looks to be the most appealing! Just wondering if anyone here has had any of their products? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6966
    Was toying with the idea of their Clean Boost OD pedal but went for the new Kingtone Soloist.Their stuff seems great for running into a Fender based amp though. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The soloist looks great! I love how small it is.  That would be an option to pair with my Lightspeed. One half of the Double Trouble is the Clean Drive, so I’m thinking that could hopefully replace my Lightspeed and then SRV Land side be my lead/more gain tone! 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6966
    I love the Lightspeed and have owned three but my biggest issues with it are not quite enough gain for use as a OD and not quite enough volume to use as a boost. Let us know how you get on with the DT.

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • Hey Soma, bad news for now I decided to leave the Honey Bee for now ... I've got a Duellist on the way and I'm going to see if I like that! If I do, I'm thinking the ultimate pairing might be the Duellist and then the Clean Drive that you were interested in! Just wasn't brave enough to get the Honey Bee!
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8210
    I know little about the brand but they should, ahem, hive off their pedal business to (the brilliant) Buzztronics just so they can sew up the market on bee-related puns.

(Apologies).
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis