Not incoming NGD

What's Hot
DazzoDazzo Frets: 3

Like most of us stuck indoors I have recently been going to town on ordering stuff online to combat the boredom and stuff from GAK and the like has been turning up with no problems or delays. 

Just a heads up though, I bought a guitar from a Spanish shop through Reverb only to get a message back saying they would send it out when business was back to normal and that they would try to send it sooner but couldn’t promise anything.

Now, I realise I am a total div for not checking first but if it was my business I would have that writ large on the advert. I’m giving them until next week so we’ll see what happens. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SRichSRich Frets: 763
    ^^^^ least of all concerns surely for anyone at this moment????

You couldn't get one from Wuhan I take it?

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    I think you may have underestimated the severity of the lockdown in Spain - there's simply not much they can legally do at the moment. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 955
    I'd quarantine it for another 14 days after it arrives too!
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
  • sergiosergio Frets: 116
    Considering the lockdown situation in Spain it doesn't surprise me. If the seller is a business and the guitar is in their shop they are not allowed to leave their residence to go there. If they tried to do so they would be stopped by the police and fined between 300 and 600 euro, as a music business is not considered essential.

My recommendation is to try to process a return: it is still not clear when the lockdown will end but I've seen some estimates in the press suggesting end of May...
  • DazzoDazzo Frets: 3
    Yeah I didn’t realise how severe their lockdown is and the massive fines involved for being caught on the street if business is not essential. Having looked into it I am just going to leave the order open and wait for them to get back to normal. 
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    In that case, welcome to the forum and have a Wiz...... :)

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • DazzoDazzo Frets: 3
    Thanks SRich, makes our situation over here seem relatively normal, I think they need all the help they can get to stay afloat.