Revv D20

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    Does anyone know how editable the reverbs are on these ?
     In what I’ve seen there seemed to be only a mix button which is a bit limiting, was wondering if there’s more controls hidden somewhere.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
    edited December 2020
    lysander said:
     In what I’ve seen there seemed to be only a mix button which is a bit limiting, was wondering if there’s more controls hidden somewhere.
    Nope that’s all you get I’m afraid. The reverbs as a whole aren’t the best to be honest. Plus the reverb is only applied to the Torpedo loaded direct output and not the speaker outputs. 

You would be better off with a dedicated pedal.
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3396
    @kennedydream1980 - pop the guys on the Revv FB group a message if you haven't already. They're really helpful and come back to you pretty quickly.
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    lysander said:
    Nope that’s all you get I’m afraid. The reverbs as a whole aren’t the best to be honest. Plus the reverb is only applied to the Torpedo loaded direct output and not the speaker outputs. 

You would be better off with a dedicated pedal.
    Thanks for that, good to know as having to use something else after defeats the purpose a bit for my usage.