ear training mp3

OK am looking for some MP3 's to put on my ipod so I can shuffle them and practice intervals and eventually triads . Have googled and there are loads out there . Some are free and some have a small attached.

Any experience of these ? I don't really want to getting into subscribing with companies and stuff.

If not will try to set up and make my own , though that is a bit of a faff and could take me several hours that I would prefer playing....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17622
    tFB Trader
    This site is run by @christophear of the forum 

http://www.easyeartraining.com/

Lots of good stuff and ear training resources.
  • Thanks @monquixote! ;

Yep, we have free ear training MP3s for intervals, chords and progressions. They use piano samples but there's also an intervals pack here using guitar notes. Hope they'll be useful!
  • musicegbdfmusicegbdf Frets: 409
    Great many thks , just downloaded and put on my ipod. Should get me started....
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    + 1  to ChristophEar and a great site and resource for exploring intervals and ear training.

This video was just a random find on intervals, I quite liked his style, oh, and the Star Wars associations.
    Posted here for anyone wanting a quick introduction, I hope someone finds it a useful introduction.

12 mins approximate duration