SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - A cheap and small (postable) modeling amp for a young-un

Hi - I'm after one of the various cheap modeling amps on the market, but cheap and from someone willing to post.

A Line 6 spider would be good enough, so anything more capable than that is a bonus.

I'm currently using a Roland "Mobile Cube" (which I picked up in cash converters years ago) to teach the kids in the house guitar, but for various reasons it's the only amp I have access to thanks to lockdown.

Main thing is to get any other amp at all, but beyond that I'd like something a little bit bigger. I'm saying a modeling amp as they tend to be a bit more fun to play with as a kid - I'm not looking for gigging potential (in a month or so I'll hopefully have my Mesa Mark 1 back from the shipping company).

The Mobile Cube only has tiny little speakers (maybe 4 or 5 "), so sounds like crap with any volume at all. 

What have you?

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments