SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB shred neck to fit USA tele body

What's Hot
mynameistroublemynameistrouble Frets: 24
edited April 2020 in Parts £
I'm looking for a neck to put on my USA tele which is slightly more suited to shredding. 9.5" radius not working for me when compared to my super-slim Jackson with compound radius.

Must-haves: 22 frets, 25.5" scale, fairly flat or compound radius, will fit USA tele pocket
Nice-to-haves: A Jackson neck! rosewood FB, binding would be nice, big frets a plus

Just interested in what is out there and how much it might cost me. Would consider trading the current neck, which is in fact a lefty USA std strat neck (maple FB) which has been modded for right hand guitar.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump because i posted this in the wrong subtopic before - forgot there was a ‘parts’ section...
  • Bump
  • Bumpety bump
  • Yamaha77Yamaha77 Frets: 77
    edited May 2020
    Look at Warmoth, they do compound radius and various neck shapes for fender pocket dimensions. One thing though the dollar to GBP rate will effectively pull your pants down as well as any customs charges.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • Bank holiday bump.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6399
    Warmoth answer is the right one.  Unless you can persuade a UK builder to make you one.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Thanks both but I’m not looking to spend that much, this is more about a lockdown itch just on the offchance someone has a neck they want to shift. Prepared to wait it out until the right thing shows up!
  • Sunday bump.
  • Ever-hopeful weekend bump.