SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Toltec Mustang Pickups (Creamery, Fender tele and Oil City strat pickups SOLD)

prismrock2003prismrock2003 Frets: 37
edited May 2020 in Parts £
I have for sale two Hot/Overwound Toltec Mustang Duo Sonic Pickups i bought for a project that has changed.

First one is rated at 9.3k with A5 pole pieces.

Second one is rated at 7.3k with A5 pole pieces.

This one is a little taller and has a wrapped coil. With it being taller pickup covers sit on the flush on top of the pole peices.

Both pickups are unused come with cream covers. £30 each PPG and posted to you via DX or ParcelForce 24 hour delivery. I can do a deal on both or something else im selling.

Next Oil City Strat piickup.  Im not sure what model it is, i think it might be a Stonetone bridge pickup as its labeled as ST-B. Its quite hot ive measured it at 9.8K. Its never been fitted, i bought it for a project that has changed. 

£40 PPG posted to you.

Up next I have a bridge pickup from a 2004 Fender Classic Series Esquire. I replaced it with a set of Toneriders as i wanted a standard tele setup. Im not 100% sure what Ohm rating is but looking around on google its around 6.0K and i believe it has A3 pole pieces. £25 PPG Posted to you.

Finally I have a Creamery Alt '88 Mid Range Telecaster bridge pickup.  It comes out around 13.22K. Its never been fitted. 

£50 PPG posted to you

let me know what you think. I can do combined deals on other stuff I’m selling. 

Cheers

Michael
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Hi bud, price of the creamery please, unless im missin it. 
  • stuagu said:
    Hi bud, price of the creamery please, unless im missin it. 
    Hello,

sorry about that. I’ve edited the post now.  £50 ppg posted. Feel free to make me an offer if you like. 

Cheers

michael
  • Just the Toltec Mustang pickups left. Others sold on eBay.
  • Bump for mustang pickups