SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

wtb cheap set of Humbuckers to fit Squier Bullet Mustang

What's Hot
Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
Want to try out my pickup soldering and figured I swap out the awful pickups that came in the kids bullet Mustang.

Pretty sure they're standard sizing? Let me know what's available?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3073
    Don’t forget covered pickups wont fit unless you square off the corners in the holes in the scratchplate...
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14581
    Vintage-T said:
    Pretty sure they're standard sizing? Let me know what's available?
    Measure the string spacing, either across the bridge saddles or centre-to-centre between the polepieces of the bridge/Treble position pickup.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    I’ve got some Epi Humbuckers from a LP? 

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4176
    Don’t suppose you’d want a set of humbuckers straight from the a Bullet Mustang then?  ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2914
    Don't know if you're still looking, but I have a chrome covered Seymour Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup for sale. £40 posted?
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14581
    Is that definitely chrome rather than nickel?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72674
    I have a DiMarzio PAF Pro bridge model which should fit. £35 including postage.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein