RIP Luke Sandoe

tone1tone1 Frets: 5161
edited May 2020 in Tributes
I'm not a body builder,  but I follow fitness quite closely and love following some real characters on YouTube outside of guitar stuff. I love Devon Larrett from the world of arm wrestling, and another was Luke Sandoe from the Body Building world. 

He was only 30 and was probably the best prospect to come out of the UK since Dorian Yates. It looks like he took his own life, and had a long struggle with mental health. 

In all the recent massive death toll Luke just hit a nerve with me as it's such a sad loss. 

I won't post any links, but when you're bored and looking on YouTube....check him out... RIP big fella..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6131
    tFB Trader
    tone1 said:
    I'm not a body builder,  but I follow fitness quite closely and love following some real characters on YouTube outside of guitar stuff. I love Devon Larrett from the world of arm wrestling, and another was Luke Sandoe from the Body Building world. 

He was only 30 and was probably the best prospect to come out of the UK since Dorian Yates. It looks like he took his own life, and had a long struggle with mental health. 

In in all the recent massive death toll Luke just hit a nerve with me as it's such a sad loss. 

I won't post any links, but when you're bored and looking on YouTube....check him out... RIP big fella..
    Saw this yesterday, such a loss to the sport he looked to be a serious contender in the next couple of years. So sad for his family.

as someone who “medicates” my mood by going to the gym, I know I’ve been finding this lockdown hard... and lots of people I know are too. Chat, be open, share the problem... it’s the only way. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom