SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Now Sorted...Squier Bronco or Musicmaster Bass bridge with 2inch string spacing

What's Hot
paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3073
edited May 2020 in Parts £
Anyone got, or know where I can get a 4 string bass bridge with 2inch overall string spacing please?

A bit of research shows that a Squier Bronco or Musicmaster Bass bridge would suffice 
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4956
    2-inch???
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3073
    prowla said:
    2-inch???
    Yep 2inch, I believe some SX brand short scale basses had them, I dont want it for a  bass,  it I need a 4 saddle bridge with 2inch string spacing (E to d) not between each string!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3073