SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Left handed (or reverse neck) 6-in-line tuners (Or Sperzels)

StephenBStephenB Frets: 75
edited May 2020 in Parts £
Hi guys,

I have a project coming up with a reverse neck that needs tuners and unfortunately I only have righty tuners at the moment. Let me know if you have anything that might fit the bill

Cheers,
Stephen
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1027
    Are you in a rush for them?
  • StephenBStephenB Frets: 75
    Not particularly, but in order for the neck to be drilled it would be good to know what they are beforehand. Thanks!
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3007
    You know the thing about being able to reverse Sperzels ? Just mentioning it in case you have a right handed set 
    Ah I didn't know that! Unfortunately I just have Schallers spare - I'll update the title though, cheers!
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11640
    tFB Trader
    I have new sets of sperzels in - what colour do you seek

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• guitarcookie1guitarcookie1 Frets: 464
    StephenB said:
    Hi guys,

I have a project coming up with a reverse neck that needs tuners and unfortunately I only have righty tuners at the moment. Let me know if you have anything that might fit the bill

Cheers,
    Stephen
    I have a set taken from a reverse-headstock squier showmaster if they’re any good?
    @FelineGuitars nickel would be sweet! Was ideally looking for something pre-owned to keep the cost down but Sperzels are sweet! Can you PM me with the price?

@guitarcookie1 how do you find them? Do they hold tuning alright?
    @StephenB They were fine in use I thought. £15 posted if you want them; can post pics later.

Hi @guitarcookie1 sure post the pics, I have a budget of around £40 for these so I was hoping to get some second hand non-locking tuners from a brand like Kluson or Gotoh.

Thanks!
  • victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1027
    edited May 2020
    I have some Kluson style ones
    StephenB said:
    Hi @guitarcookie1 sure post the pics, I have a budget of around £40 for these so I was hoping to get some second hand non-locking tuners from a brand like Kluson or Gotoh.

Thanks!
    Pics here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/181227/fs-machineheads-gibson-wilkinson-squier?new=1