Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

NGD - MJT Tele content

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ESchapESchap Frets: 1428

Very nice tele @redrighthand.

The Strat in the photo above is an MJT body with a 1983 fender neck.   Both bodies are light and really resonant.  Big fan of MJT's stuff.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    I love the look of relic tele's... they just need that knocked about look..

You've given me serious GAS.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited September 2013
    Lovely, I'd be interested in a thinline body from them without the relicing. 

Are their shipping rates to the UK reasonable? Also have to factor import duties in as well I guess...
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    Shipping on bodies is $55 just now, necks are a bit less. Always had to pay duty. Mainly VAT @ 20% inc the shipping costs plus Parcel Farce's "stand and deliver" £8 admin fee
  • Iamnobody said:

Are their shipping rates to the UK reasonable? Also have to factor import duties in as well I guess...
    I think they are reasonable.

He'll combine postage too if you order more than one thing.

Cheapest option is to win one of his auctions. I'm getting a thinline (albeit hybrid) from him this way. You do get less choice then, but price can be good, e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MJT-Official-Custom-Vintage-Aged-Nitro-Guitar-Body-by-Mark-Jenny-VTL-3-lbs-/290961945501?pt=Guitar&hash=item43beaef39d
  • Iamnobody said:

I think they are reasonable.

He'll combine postage too if you order more than one thing.

Cheapest option is to win one of his auctions. I'm getting a thinline (albeit hybrid) from him this way. You do get less choice then, but price can be good, e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MJT-Official-Custom-Vintage-Aged-Nitro-Guitar-Body-by-Mark-Jenny-VTL-3-lbs-/290961945501?pt=Guitar&hash=item43beaef39d
  • The Strat in my avatar is a one piece ash MJT body in trans blonde. I got it in an auction at xmas.. a bit cheaper than normal. I used a mij 57ri neck. Imo Mark's stuff has more believable aging than the Fender cs stuff I've seen.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"