SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn. Takamine F370SS Dreadnought

boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
edited June 2020 in Acoustics £
Quite a rare beast this one, Takamine only made them n 1998 and 99. This one is from 99 and I've had it from new. The "SS" bit refers to its all solid wood construction: spruce top, koa back and sides, mahogany neck and a nice dark slice of rosewood for the fretboard. Mother of pearl headstock inlay and dots, the 12th fret marker is inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright apparently. 

Great condition overall, zero fret wear, good solid ABS case with all the original bits that came with it. There are a couple of pinhead sized dings and some minor scratches to the top (shown in the pics) none of which go through the lacquer. There's a small hairline crack in the back, also pictured, but it's never moved. 

Only selling because I find dreads difficult to play these days, it's been replaced with a OM size. 

Difficult to price this because they don't turn up very often. There's one on ebay for £1200 but you can have this one for a far more realistic £500. I have a box so delivery is an option, but postage is extra. I'm near Epsom in Surrey if anyone wanted to socially distance and collect. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments